Yangon – Thanlyin – Bago -Yangon (SYM - 03)
Duration: 4 Days / 3 Nights
Coverage: Yangon – Thanlyin – Bago – Yangon Price From:
Tour Code: SYM-03
Day-01 Yangon (L / D)
Arrive at Yangon International airport, meet the native English speaking guide.Transfer to hotel for check in. Lunch break. Start sightseeing of Yangon city center, Sule Pagoda, City Hall, High court, Independence monument, where you can see the bustling life of the city. Then proceed to the well-known Bogyoke (Scott) market- the famous market of Yangon and visit the most spectacular religious edifice, Shwedagon Pagoda for day break sunset.Overnight in Yangon.
Remarks: Bogyoke (Scott) market,National Museum are closed on every Monday and Government holidays.
Day- 02 Yangon – Thanlyin (by coach / sampan boat) ( B / L / D )
After breakfast, take a day return trip excursion to Thanlyin (Syriam), an ancient seaport of Myanmar. Visit Kyaik Khauk Pagoda- the large golden stupa that rises on a hillock at the north of the road, Thanlyin Market – along the riverside, where you can see the real ways of lifes’.Proceed to Kyauk Tan (Yay Le Pagoda)-that seat on a midstream. Overnight in Yangon.
Day-03 Yangon – Bago (by coach) ( B / L / D )
Morning proceed fora day return Bago excursion by coach. Visiting Kyaik Pun Pagoda – It was built during 1476 A.D, four gigantic Buddha images all in seated posture facing the four cardinal points,Shwe Tha Lyaung Pagoda – 180 ft in length and 52 ft height, a huge gigantic reclining Buddha image in Myanmar,Shwe Maw Daw Pagoda – originally built by the Mon Ethnicking in 8th century ranging to 114 meters, the highest in Myanmar. Then continue to Kan Baw Za Thar Di Palace – a famous Royal palace reigned by King Bayint Naung,during the second Myanmar dynasty(1551-1581 A.D).Return to Yangon. Overnight in Yangon.
Total Tour Cost for Per Person: Validity date end of September 2020
Day-04 Departure ( B )
Morning, drive to the Tooth Relic Pagoda and Ka Lay Wa Taw Ya Monastery with high reputation consists of round about 1000 young novices can be seen at the same time while they have their 2nd or the last meal of the day. Transfer to the airport for your next departure flight.
||2 Pax US$
||3- 5 Pax US$
||6 - 8 Pax US$
||9- 12 Pax US$
||13 - 15 Pax US$
||16 - 18 Pax US$
||Single Supplement US$
|*** Hotel Grand Laurel Hotel or Similar Category
|**** Summit Park View Hotel or Similar Category
|***** Lotte Hotel or Similar Category
- Hotel based on Twin or Double sharing rooms with daily breakfast
- Ground transportation with private A/C vehicle during tour
- Pure drinking water (01 bottle) and snow towel in sightseeing days
- Throughout Speaking guide service (English, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, France, Japanese and Chinese, etc….)
- Thanlyin boat fees
- Yangon – Bago – Yangon Tip
- Meals as per itinerary (L=Lunch & D=Dinner)
- Entrance & admission fee as per itinerary
- Early check in & late checkout fees
- International air fare
- Visa Fee
- Drinks, beverages, laundry, tips and other expenses
- Travel insurance
- Surcharges if any (upon booking and increasing of fuel charges and admission fee with prior notice)
- Bank transfer fee / online transaction fee
覆盖: Price From: