TERMS AND CONDITIONS
01. Reservation & ConfirmationAll bookings should be made directly with Shan Yoma Travel & Tours Co., Ltd. (Myanmar).
02. Tour PriceAll tour prices are quoted as net price in US$ and Euro money. Tour price does not include airport departure tax, meals not listed, optional tours and personal spending money.
03. Gratuities and TippingMyanmars are genuinely happy to help foreign visitors and don't expect anything in return. But if your guide or any other person during your trip was especially kind or helpful, a gratuity would be a generous gesture and greatly appreciated.
04 .Deposit and Final PaymentDeposit which will be variable upon the services of the clients take is required to pay to confirm your tour booking. This payment should be sent by telegraphic transfer to the Bank.
The balance amount should be paid on arrival. It should be in US $ 100 denominations issued in or after 1996 with no torn edges or corners. The serial number heading must not be CB ( CB xxxxx ---- ) notes. That's what our private changers demand and which we must comply. No credit cards and no traveler's check can be used in myanmar since July 2003. No cell phone of yours can be used here too.
05 . Charges and CancellationCancellation for booking without bearing any cost is possible not later than 30 days of arrival.
Cancellation within 7-14 days prior to arrival date will be charged 15% of the tour fare.
Cancellation within 3-6 days prior to travel date will be charged 30% of the tour fare.
Cancellation within 2 days prior to arrival will be charge 100% of the tour fare.
06. DiscountEvery 16th member of a group will be given complimentary subject to a maximum limit of one member.
07. ResponsibilityShan Yoma Travel & Tours Co., Ltd. (Myanmar) and/or their agents act only as agents for the person or companies, providing accommodation, transport or other services, and assumes no liability or responsibility for injury, accidents, loss, damages to person or property, delays, transport failure, strikes, war, additional expenses of inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by any service provider or by "Force Majeure", severe weather, acts of God, civil commotion vehicles or industrial disputes and other factors beyond theirl control. Shan Yoma Travel & Tours Co., Ltd. (Myanmar) reserves the right to modify or reserves the original tour programme in the interest of the clients. However, Shan Yoma Travel & Tours Co., Ltd. (Myanmar) will always make full endeavours to adhere to the original tour programmes and arrangements.
08. RefundAfter commencement of travel, no refund either in full or part will be given for unutilized services included in the programme.
09. Unused ServicesNo refunds can be given for unused or partially used services during the tour program.
SHAN YOMA TRAVEL & TOURS COMPANY LIMITEDYangon Office
NO.124/126, 50th Street, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma) Tel: 295510, 299389, 204152, 726322, 726323, 09 73142885, 09 73142886, 09 73142887
Fax: 299389, 295510, E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com